Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Oileán Árainn Mhór agus an bád

 Oileán Árainn Mhór agus an bád

It was the summer of 2020. I was on Arranmore island. My self Oisín, Sorcha, my mam and dad and Copper were out in the fishing boat. My cousins came too. They were in the speedboat. We were having so much fun. We went island hopping. Then we went to Inis Caorach, a small island off Arranmore. We stopped for a picknick. We found a dead dolphin washed up on the beach. We decided to go home and got back into the boat when it just wouldn’t take off. My Dad had to row the boat home. It took an hour and a half.

Ailbhe Nic Eachráin

12/02/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oileán Árainn Mhór agus an bád

 Oileán Árainn Mhór agus an bád It was the summer of 2020. I was on Arranmore island. My self Oisín, Sorcha, my mam and dad and Copper were ...